Important – Before You Buy
- We ship from QLD, Australia.
- Please note shipping prints can take up to 2-3 weeks, depending on your location as they are processed, printed, then shipped.
- Originals canvases can be unmounted from the frame and shipped as rolls to save on shipping costs, (referred to as Original Rolled in the shop) however re-mounting will be at your own expense and risk
- If you would like to purchase shipping insurance, please contact Allan before you purchase at email@example.com
Refunds and Damaged Goods Policy
- We take every precaution and package each parcel with care, but please note the below.
- If your print is damaged on arrival it’s important that you notify the courier delivering the work that there is a problem and ensure that he makes a note in his system. You can accept the parcel once he has made this note. Then we ask that you take as many photos as you need of the damage to both the packaging and the product so we can use these images when claiming from the courier. Finally, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and give us all the details so we can arrange a replacement for you and make our claim from the courier.
- As originals are very valuable and vary greatly in price, we cannot automatically insure for shipping loss or damage to originals either rolled or on frame. If you are purchasing an original and would like to purchase shipping insurance please contact Allan before you purchase at email@example.com
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind.
- We treat your data with great care. It will only be used for internal purposes and processing your orders and never passed on or sold third parties.
- Please contact Allan directly for commissions at firstname.lastname@example.org